Where we are now
We’re delighted to have moved into the White House Clinic in Sandygate Park in Sheffield, just two minutes across the road from our previous space at the Claremont.
Our devoted healthcare team are offering the same trusted services as before, with more privacy, more comfort and even more tailored support.
Benefits to patients and GPs
From diagnosis to recovery, our new facilities provide patients with seamless, expert support and extra comfort.
- As the White House Clinic’s longest-established physiotherapy location, our new property offers patients access to post-operative physio.
- Dedicated consulting rooms for more privacy.
- An on-site gym for smoother rehabilitation support.
- Free on-site parking for easier access.
- On the leafy outskirts of Sheffield, patients are supported to get back to their best health in a lovely location.
White House Clinic – 3 Sandygate Park, Sandygate, Sheffield, S10 5TZ
The White House Clinic is just a few minutes’ drive from Broomhill, Crosspool, Lodge Moor, Fulwood, Dore and Totley. It’s also close to the Sheffield University and Hallam University campuses, and accessible by bus or car.
Our reception team will welcome you, and see here for the COVID-19 safety measures you can expect on arrival.
Tel: 0114 250 5510